ECONOMY MODEL! No fancy bells and whistles, just premium quality aluminum cargo trailers for an even better price.
- Straight axles
- 6'6 height
- Rear ramp door (1000 lb capacity)
- Galvanized rims
- Standard bar locks
- 8000 lb side mount jack
- Weight: 765 kg
*Economy models do not include lighted grab bar or GPS.
What makes a Canadian Trailer Company cargo trailer better than the competition?
- Studs 16” on centre roof and walls, 12” on roof, 1/8” tube STANDARD – built for Canadian snow load (Competition: 16”-24” roof, walls, floor)
- HD 3/16 A-frame STANDARD – 50% THICKER plus centre pole STANDARD (Competition: 1/8” A-frame)
- Side runners extend to back wheel wells STANDARD (Competition: N/A)
- HD ½” A-frame plate with Heavy Duty Clevis & Grade 7 chains/hooks STANDARD
(Competition: No A-frame plate, industry standard chain/hooks, no clevis)
- Ramp Door included STANDARD (Competition: Upgrade cost $$$)
- Stainless Steel screws, nuts, bolts, washers STANDARD – where applicable (Competition: Steel)
- Interior – ½” plywood walls, ¾” plywood floor, finished one side STANDARD (Competition: 3/8” Drymax/Chipboard walls & ¾” Drymax/Chipboard floor)
- All interior trimmed out – floor, ceiling, corners STANDARD (Competition: no trim on most)
- 45-degree angle nose - excellent fuel economy STANDARD (Competition: Short/flat nose)
- Screwless smooth exterior cladding STANDARD (Competition: Cladding full of screws/rivets that pop/rust)
- 3 Year limited warranty STANDARD (Competition: most 1 year)
- Buy direct from the manufacturer – no added expense pushed to the customer (Competition: Dealer/Distributor/Broker)
Located at Canadian Trailer Company factory, Goderich.